A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that restores a damaged tooth. Serving many functions, a dental crown can help the damaged tooth become stronger, align with surrounding teeth, and improve its appearance and shape. Our professionally trained dentists permanently bond the tooth to an existing portion of its natural structure or to a dental implant.
At Dental Care East Hanover, we take pride in creating dental crowns that look and feel like a real tooth.
A dental crown can provide the necessary structure and support needed to:
- Protect a weak tooth from breaking
- Hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- Restore a tooth that’s broken or extremely worn down
- Cover and support a tooth with a large filling
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Cover misshapen or severely discolored teeth
- Cover an implant
- Improve the cosmetic appearance of a tooth
No matter the reason for a dental crown, you can be sure that the highly-trained team at Dental Care East Hanover will create a crown that looks and feels so natural that you will not be able to tell the difference. Call our office at (973) 975-0309 to learn more.